Send kids’ play into orbit with an interactive play experience where they get to take the leading role in digital adventure stories, using real LEGO® bricks to complete captivating on-screen missions. This LEGO City Mars Spacecraft Exploration Missions (60354) playset features a cool toy mission spacecraft and planet rover, plus 3 minifigures, a robo-dog figure and lots of LEGO pieces for solving exciting story-led building challenges.
Download the free app
This LEGO City Mars Spacecraft Exploration Missions playset requires a smartphone or tablet equipped with the free LEGO Builder app.
Kids aged 6+ learn as they play
Kids become the heroes at the heart of the action with LEGO City Missions playsets, developing creative and problem-solving skills as they interact with favorite on-screen characters and complete instruction-free, hands-on building challenges to save the day!
- Interactive LEGO® play – Kids take the leading role in digital adventure stories, using real LEGO bricks and buildable toys to complete on-screen space exploration missions
- A gift for all occasions – This LEGO® City Missions playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the core model mission spacecraft measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) long and 3 in. (7 cm) wide
- Packed with mission accessories – LEGO® accessories include a toy metal detector, pneumatic hammer, laser welder, fire extinguisher, net, banana and turkey drumstick
- Instruction-free play – Kids learn as they play, using real LEGO® bricks and their own creativity to solve on-screen building challenges and save the day
- App-driven playset – LEGO® City Missions playsets require a smartphone or tablet with the LEGO Builder app
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety