Put classic action from the 1989 film Batman™ into kids’ hands with LEGO® DC Batwing: Batman vs. The Joker™ (76265). With iconic characters and endless high-flying adventures, this versatile playset will delight young superheroes aged 8 and over.
Batman’s aircraft, for play and display
Kids join Batman and The Joker for battles on and above the streets of GOTHAM CITY™. The authentically detailed Batwing features 2 stud launchers and a cockpit for the Batman minifigure. A storage compartment behind the cockpit holds Batman’s Batarangs and handcuffs. The model has an indentation on the underside that allows it to be hung on the wall when not in action. For added digital fun, builders can zoom in, rotate sets in 3D and track their progress using the fun, intuitive LEGO Builder app.
- Classic film action – LEGO® DC Batwing: Batman™ vs. The Joker™ (76265) puts airborne adventures from the 1989 film Batman into the hands of young superheroes
- Iconic characters – The playset includes Batman™ and The Joker™ minifigures, plus a buildable Batwing and accessories
- High-flying fun – The detailed Batwing has 2 stud launchers, a cockpit and a storage compartment for Batman’s Batarangs and handcuffs. When not in action, the Batwing can be hung on a wall
- Gift for Batman™ fans – Give this hands-on playset to young superheroes aged 8 and over as a birthday, Christmas or any-day treat
- Big on size and details – The Batwing measures over 6 cm (2 in.) high, 20 cm (8 in.) long and 24 cm (9 in.) wide
- Intuitive building instructions – Kids can download the LEGO® Builder app for an immersive building experience, with digital tools to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- Expand the Super Hero fun – The extensive range of LEGO® DC Batman™ building toys provides endless imaginative possibilities for kids to build, play and display
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards