This LEGO® City Rescue Helicopter Transport (60343) playset features an iconic red truck with an articulated flatbed trailer and fold-out warning lights, plus a toy rescue helicopter. Just add the driver and pilot minifigures and a touch of imagination for hours of action-packed play.
Printed and digital building instructions
This 5+ playset includes a printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions – available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This easy-to-use digital guide with zoom and rotate tools allows kids to visualize the finished model as they build.
Buildable toys for kids
LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets deliver feature-rich, land, air and water toys that spark the imagination. Children get to explore all kinds of realistic machines and vehicles, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- Road transport and air-rescue playset – This LEGO® City Rescue Helicopter Transport (60343) buildable toy playset is packed with LEGO inspiration for imaginative play
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a toy articulated flatbed truck and rescue helicopter, plus driver and pilot minifigures
- Realistic details – The toy truck has a long, articulated flatbed trailer and fold-out warning lights, while the rescue helicopter has spinnable rotors and a storage area for the included stretcher
- Fun toys for kids who love creative play – Makes a fun birthday or any-other-day gift for children aged 5 and up
- Measurements – Truck (with helicopter onboard) measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 15.5 in. (39 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide
- Minifigure accessories – The LEGO® accessories in this set include a toy walkie-talkie and a stretcher
- Includes printed and digital guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished model as they build with the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City Great Vehicles deliver realistically detailed toys and fun characters that help kids develop confidence and key life skills through open-ended, creative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety